Savalee is a home for homeless, financially weak, and orphaned children. Savalee in Marathi, means shade or shelter. True to its name, Savalee has stood as the shelter for several destitute children, irrespective of their religion or caste.
Savalee is part of Sankalp Pratishthan, Ahmednagar, registered in 2001 under Social Act of 1860/Regd.Mah/551 and Mumbai Public Trust Law of 1950 F6426.Board of Control for Orphanages, Maharashtra, has issued a non-aided registration certificate in the name of Savalee Balsadan.
Savalee is located at Link Road, Bhushan Nagar, Kedgaon, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra - 414 005(6 km from Ahmednagar Bus Stand and 3 km from Ahmednagar Railway Station).
- Mission: To work towards empowerment of marginalized particularly children at risk, youth tribal, with right based perspective to restore the lost dignity of persons.
- Objectives: To provide food, cloth, shelter, education, training & protection to orphans & poor children in a homely environment and to rehabilitate them with some self sufficient vocational activity. The efforts are directed towards giving these children, their natural & rightful childhood.
- K. Parivaar, Andheri (Prabhu Ramsmaran Award: - 6th September, 2004)
- ETV Marathi (Interview: 11th October, 2004)
- (Late) Mr. Marutrao Ghule Patil 1st Prize (15th September, 2006)
- SAAM TV, Madhura Programme (Interview: 26th February, 2010)
- Ahmednagar Akashwani (Interview: 19 Sept 2014
- Chintan Group, Pune, Dr. Da. Vi. Nikam Smriti Puraskar (2011)
- Suryakant Pawar Foundation, Pune-Award (2014)
- Ahmednagar Akashwani Interview (2014)
- (Late) Kakasaheb Mhaske Samaj Bhushan Puraskar (2015)
- Swami Vivekanand Yuva Puraskar, Jan Kalyan Samiti, Pune (2015)